Féile Chnoc na Gaoithe, Tulla Traditional Music Festival will take place from 17th to 19th May 2019.
A weekend of traditional music, song and dance with concerts, C.D. launches, singing and music sessions, workshops and recitals
Put the dates in your diary!
• Danny O’Mahony and Tony Linnane in concert in The Oratory, Cnoc na Gaoithe on Friday 17th May at 8.30pm
• Manus McGuire and Emily Flack in concert in The Oratory, Cnoc na Gaoithe on Saturday 18th May at 8pm
• Open-Air Céilí on Sunday 19th May with the Cnoc na Gaoithe Céilí Band & Tulla Céilí Band
• A number of C.D Launches will take place on Sunday – Click HERE
for more Information!
• Workshops in a variety of musical instruments will take place on Saturday morning in Cnoc na Gaoithe wtih Registration at 9.30am with classes in Fiddle, Flute, Tin Whistle, Banjo (A degree of competence is essential).
For all the latest updates, check us out on Facebook
More Information to follow soon – Watch this space!